With enough room for you and all your friends, the Kohana 8 Tent is your ticket to getting everyone outside. Mesh panels on the doors, walls and roof keep the bugs out, but help even the lightest sleepers stay cool on hot summer nights. The perfectly uncomplicated structure is everything you need for long weekend getaways and is tall enough for you to stand up, do jumping jacks, practice sun salutations, or whatever you’re into.
- Floor and fly are made of durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent to protect against splashes and puddles.
- No-see-um mesh panels in the doors, side walls and roof keep bugs out and let the breeze in.
- Hooded vestibule vent adds ventilation to minimize condensation buildup.
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules give everyone exit options and provide exterior storage space for shoes and other gear.
- Colour-coded webbing on tent and fly makes setup a cinch.
- Crossed-pole dome architecture gives you enough room to stand up inside and get changed without crouching.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||150-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.93m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|