From its grippy ergonomic handle, to its tough drop-point blade, the OSO Sweet is a no-nonsense pocket knife that will be right at home in your EDC.
- Designed by knife industry legend Ken Onion.
- 8Cr13MoV blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Sabre grind on the blade excels at cutting tough material, like wood and cardboard.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening mechanism and flipper tab makes deployment easy.
- Flipper tab doubles as a guard when the knife is open.
- Scalloped glass reinforced nylon handles are tough and grippy.
- Liner-lock design keeps fingers safe when using the knife.
- Pocket clip is designed for right handed tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Lanyard hole.
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||8Cr13Mov steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||18cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|