Scarpa Mistral Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These boots were made for walking ... or backpacking, trekking and hiking on local trails. Cushioning, supportive and waterproof so your feet stay dry through puddles and wet conditions.
- Durable suede with nylon inserts for increased breathability.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Injected PU midsole provides energy return with an integrated TPU shank for torsional stability.
- Bellows tongue keeps trail debris out.
- Activ Impact Technology absorbs impact and ground shock.
- Vibram® Energy II outsole with XS Trek rubber grips all trail terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure