Cannondale Quick Disc 5 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From your daily commute, to weekend cruising, this agile hybrid bike is efficient, comfortable and fun. Cannondale has outfitted the Quick 5 with a high-quality aluminum frame, practical rack and fender mounts, mechanical disc brakes and a 14-gears to help flatten out those hills.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and chromoly fork, with relaxed geometry.
- 7-speed drivetrain pairs 46-30T chain rings with a 12-32T cassette.
- Shimano Tourney drivetrain.
- Promax mechanical disc brakes.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 360º reflective details on the frame and tires help keep you seen.
- Rack and fender mounts.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Promax BL42|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tourney 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 7-speed 12-32T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Spicer 700 X 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.