Cannondale Topstone Carbon 5 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Leave the pavement behind and start exploring. From the open road to dreamy single track, the Topstone Carbon is fast and agile. Equipped with the innovative Kingpin suspension system, you get a smoother ride without the added weight of a rear linkage. If you find yourself dreaming of bikepacking, this bike loves exploring gravel roads and has lots of room to mount your gear. The Topstone’s tight and lively geometry isn’t only for the rough stuff and is happy on weekend club rides and smile-inducing commutes.
- BallisTec Carbon frame and carbon fork, with efficient gravel bike geometry.
- Kingpin suspension offers 30mm of travel with a through-axle pivot on the seat tube and capitalizing the natural flex of the rear stays, seat tube and the rear of the top tube.
- Plenty of mounting points for your bikepacking loadout.
- Shimano 11-speed GRX drivetrain (600 and 800) pairs 46-30T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes keep velocity under control.
- WTB Riddler tires in a plush 37C with offer great grip and are tubeless ready.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3 6061 Alloy|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Flared Drop 6061 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano GRX 400 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano GRX 600|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 600|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano GRX 800|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano GRX 800|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 46-30T|
|Hub (front)||Formula CL-712|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS|
|Tires||WTB Riddler 700 x 37|
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante R5|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.