Arc'teryx Konseal FL 2 Leather Hiking Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Push higher and travel lighter in the vertical world. Designed for technical approaches and day hikes where speed is key. The sole provides traction in any terrain, with a climbing zone to inspire confidence when the trail approaches 5th class.
- Durable split-suede upper has perforations for breathability.
- TPU overlay and rubber toecap resist abrasion and protect feet from trail bumps.
- Gusseted tongue keeps trail debris out.
- Dynamic Foam EVA footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support.
- Injected EVA midsole cushions underfoot and a TPU chassis adds stability and support in technical terrain.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber outsole provides confident footing in varied terrain.
- Tread pattern has climbing zone under toes, lugs at rear and midfoot.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.