The beauty of alpine touring is reaching untouched terrain. Enjoy hitting the whole mountain with these friendly skis that hike as well as they ride. The Tracer 108 is stacked with rebound and agility thanks to a 100% Caruba Wood core. All-Mountain Rocker and camber underfoot give it great float in powder and edge cred on corduroy.
- 108mm underfoot makes for a ski that floats well in softer snow and is agile on firmer snow.
- Adaptive Mesh helps dampen vibration and increase stability in any condition.
- Low-profile topsheets are beveled to shave weight and cruise through higher density snow.
- Titanal binding reinforcements help reduce vibrations.
- All-Mountain Rocker gives good floatation in deep snow.
- Polyethylene Comp Series Base with carbon aids for durability and speed.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.