Salomon Salomon Vitane Plus Prolink Classic Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For long days of Nordic touring, the Vitane Plus Prolink boot offers a customizable fit with the added warmth of Thinsulate. These boots are generously sized for all day comfort, with a semi-rigid cuff to balance support with flexibility.
- Women's specific fit with narrower heel and lower instep volume.
- Custom fit liner with Thinsulate® insulation.
- Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment keeps inners odour-free.
- Quick-lace speed lacing system with zip-up lace covers.
- Ergonomic flexible cuff has Velcro® strap for a secure fit.
- Touring fit is slightly generous for long-term comfort and 105mm width.
- Classic flex pattern is designed for good forefoot flex, with stiffer rear flex to add torsional rigidity.
- Prolink soles are NNN compatible and provide a low profile boot-binding connection for exceptional snow feel.
|Weight||930g (UK 5)|
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.