Brave the trails even when the mercury dips and the snow blows sideways. The Honeycomb Convertible Gloves have a deployable mitt to let you add an extra layer of coverage when you need it, then tuck it back into a hidden pocket once the weather breaks. A silicone print on the palm gives you a solid grip on your poles, and a neoprene cuff keeps warmth in and powder out. Reflective piping adds a touch of visibility for moonlit laps.
- Nylon and Lycra shell is lightweight, weather-resistant and form-fitting
- 100g Thinsulate™ on back of hand and 20g on palm keep hands warm
- Synthetic leather palm with silicone print is durable and grippy
- Stowable nylon cover mitt adds weather protection for stormy days
- Brushed polyester lining is soft against the skin and adds some warmth
- Neoprene cuff for a snug and comfortable fit