Many people find the lightness and small footprint of a bivy sack appealing in theory, but find the reality a bit claustrophobic. This bivy has a cunning double pole arrangement that holds the fabric well away from your face, and lets you configure the sack three ways: fully closed and sheltered, partly open yet sheltered, or fully open for maximum breathability.
- Fully taped seams. Floor has anti-fungal treatment.
- Mesh can be completely zipped out for minimum weight in non-buggy conditions.
- Five stake loops and three guyline loops.
- Accommodates thick, cushy sleeping pads without crushing the loft and warmth out of your sleeping bag. Built-in straps keep the pad from slipping.
- High-volume foot section with zippered vent.
- Small internal mesh pocket for easy nighttime access to essentials.
- Dimensions are 221cm long, 66cm wide at shoulders, 49cm wide at feet, peak height 50cm, height at feet 37cm.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.50m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||36 x 10cm|