Whitewater and freestyle kayakers will appreciate the low profile, uncluttered design, and unrestricted movement of the Orbit. Kokatat has long been known for the snug, easy-moving fit of their PFDs. The Orbit complements this by having minimal hardware to hang up in awkward situations.
- 2.2kg (15lb. 8oz.) of buoyancy (Medium).
- Made with contour-cut GAIA® PVC-free foam panels.
- Shoulder adjustment ladder locks and excess shoulder webbing are hidden under front stretch panels, keeping the upper torso uncluttered.
- Front and rear internal grip panels prevent ride-up.
- Two size adjustments on each side allow custom fitting.
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.