Fast, fuel efficient, and virtually windproof, this stove system performs well in tough conditions. The stove has an integrated windscreen and a radiant burner with zero clearance between it and the pot. This minimizes heat loss and provides a stable flame. The heat exchanger is integrated into the cooking pot, so it's designed to be used as a system, and doesn't support standard flat-bottomed pots.
- 1.7L pot is made of hard anodized aluminum
- Burns for about 80 minutes and boils 22L of water with a 227g canister
- Produces consistent heat output. The burner operates near max at lower fuel pressures and improves output in colder temperatures. An internal regulator equalizes pressure for consistent boil times throughout the life of a canister
- Stove and the canister fit into the pot for travel, and a locking lid keeps it all secure
- Operates to -15°C
- Uses MSR LPG canisters (available separately)
|Dimensions||15.5 x 19cm|