La Sportiva Nago Rock Shoes - Men's
All-around shoes designed for comfort and performance at a reasonable price. A good choice for long days, long moderate routes, or as a first shoe for entry level climbers. Provides a slightly more aggressive shape than a traditional beginner's box-like fit.
- Uppers are leather and synthetics, ventilated for comfort.
- Perforated, lined synthetic leather arch area.
- Slip-lasted construction for good sensitivity and a natural profile.
- Midsoles are 1.1mm Laspoflex for support while retaining sensitivity.
- Soles are 5mm Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||5mm Vibram XS Edge|