Excellent all around snowshoes for backcountry hiking and mountaineering. The bindings are separately moulded for left and right feet. They feature single-pull loops, easy Fast-Loc™ buckles, and a secure, padded switchback webbing design that eliminates pressure points.
- 6061 aluminum in a stiff proprietary V-shape.
- Spring-loaded suspension provides natural foot positioning on varied terrain.
- Stainless steel Traverse Trac™ side traction rails provide downhill braking and traversing stability.
- Crampons have shovel-shaped prongs and very sharp end points.
- Heel lift for use on steep terrain.
- Remember to consider snowpack conditions and weights of user, pack, and winter clothing when sizing snowshoes.
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.