Salomon Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Take wing with these ultra-lightweight racing-flat shoes. Built for speed, they feature anti-debris mesh to keep out grit and stones. Women's-specific last and fit.
- Uppers are water resistant textile with anti-debris mesh, and synthetic linings.
- Sensifit construction wraps foot with synthetic overlays to provide a precise, secure fit and abrasion protection.
- Quicklace systems with reduced-friction lace eyelets.
- Gusseted tongues keep out debris and incorporate lace garages.
- Protective synthetic toe caps.
- Midsoles are dual-density moulded EVA, with Orthlite footbeds.
- Outsoles are lightweight, and aggressively-lugged Winter Contragrip® Mud and Snow for traction on loose or muddy surfaces.
- Motion control (anti-pronation) platforms.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|19 -10 mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.