Evolv Pontas II Rock Shoes - Unisex
With a design that focuses power to the toe, and a flat profile that lets you edge and smear with impunity, these shoes will help you commit to improbable moves.
- Non-stretch Synthratek synthetic upper for consistent fit.
- Cotton-fibre lining.
- Updated design has a three-strap closure.
- Flat bottom profile for all-around performance.
- Extended toe rand for toe hooking.
- 1.5mm sensitive ¾-length midsoles.
- Sole is 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber.
- Rand is 2.2mm TRAX duro-rand.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax XT-5|