For everyday training and mid-distance runs, these shoes give you light stability and just enough support for slight overpronators. Neutral runners will find they have enough support to handle long runs, get through recovery days, or to stabilize your form when you're starting to fatigue.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic mesh.
- Midsoles are full-length Abzorb® foam strobel board under footbed. Acteva Lite foam offers plush cushioned comfort and durable compression resistance.
- Revlight foam provides lightweight shock absorption and responsive cushioning.
- Dual density collar has softer foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support.
- Internal stability shank supports the arch and creates a smoother gait.
- Outsoles have lightweight cushioning in the forefoot and N-Durance rubber with carbon rubber in high-wear areas for durability and abrasion resistance.
|Ideal for||Road running|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|19 - 11mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.