Great for trail running, hiking, and biking. EcoPoly recycles polyester into a raw material that's equivalent in performance to that produced from petroleum, but without spilling a single unnecessary drop of oil. The cottony feeling fabric dries fast, is incredibly soft, and resists pills – which all adds up to a durable sock that's friendly to your feet.
- Made of recycled polyester, nylon, and LYCRA® that insulates well in damp conditions and wicks moisture to keep feet dry and blister-free.
- Smooth, seamless cuff and flat-constructed toe seam provide a comfortable fit.
- Reinforced toe and Y-heel for durability.
- Air vents for breathability.
- Light terry cushion on sole from heel to toe, for comfort.
- Women's sock has a tapered toe, narrow heel, and more open cuff.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.