The Quantas combine angular beauty with toughness and fog-busting vents.
- 8-based ARC lens curve delivers an undistorted view of the world.
- Scoop vents channel air between the lens and your face to reduce fogging. The faster you go, the greater the flow.
- Certified for lens retention and impact resistance.
- Rubber nose-pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place even when you’re working hard.
- Gray lens has 15.30% visible light transmission.
- Bronze lens has 10.60% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.