High-end optics in a size that suits women riders and endurance athletes – to keep your eyes on a distant prize.
- Nylon frames are light and stress resistant.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance.
- Rubber ear-socks and nose pieces ensure a secure fit even when you’re sweating.
- 3-point fit ensures precise optical alignment.
- 8.75 base lens curve provides good peripheral vision.
- Iridium lens coating reduces glare.
- Black Iridium lenses have 10% visible light transmission.
- G30 Black Iridium lenses have 25% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.