The Path glasses deliver a streamlined fit that clears high cheekbones without leaving a gap, and come with interchangeable lenses.
- Nylon frames are light and stress resistant, and shaped to allow cooling airflow.
- Semi-rimless design doesn't block your view looking down.
- Rubber ear-socks and nose pieces keeps them secure and aligned even when you sweat.
- 2 interchangeable nose pads let you customize the fit.
- Positive Red lens has 15% visible light transmission. Comes with VR28 lens (28% visible light transmission).
- Black lens has 10% visible light transmission. Comes with VR28 lens (28% visible light transmission).
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.