This rescue PFD was designed in collaboration with whitewater legends Erik and Dane Jackson. The same features that make it terrific for creeking, river running, and playboating translate well to touring. It’s low-profile but buoyant, and central panels follow you through your twistiest moves. Built to accept a quick-release tow attachment, electronics pocket, and rear strobe anchor to equip it for guides, trip leaders, and other advanced paddlers.
- Gaia foam is latex and PVC free. Outer shell is rugged Cordura®.
- Full spine and side coverage for protection.
- Side entry design.
- Front and centre webbing straps allow complete adjustment.
- Contoured neoprene shoulder straps are wide for comfort.
- Dynamic Suspension System allows free movement of central panels.
- Front lash tab for holding a knife.
- Large zipper pocket with gusset.
- Quick-release chest harness and O-ring accept optional tether/tow systems.
- Stretch-mesh sleeve holds a cow tail.
- Transport Canada, USCG, and CE approved.
- Meets USCG requirements for a Type 5 rescue PFD, intended specifically for paddling.
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||Integrated|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|