Quickly convert this rack to hold 2 or 4 bikes. Racking is simple: load the tires into the trays, secure the ratchet straps around the wheels, and drop the padded hook onto your top tube. A locking hitch pin and cable lock allows you to secure the rack to your vehicle and your bikes to the rack.
- Tilts down for rear vehicle access.
- Folds when not in use.
- Large padded top tube hooks protect bike finishes and fit most frame sizes and styles.
- Large wheel holders and long straps fit most bikes.
- Locking hitch pin and cable included.
- Works with 2 inch receivers.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Material||Steel + plastic|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||81kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|