Evolv Nexxo Rock Shoes - Unisex
New to the Chris Sharma series is the Nexxo. These aggressive, but sensitive shoes are tuned for steep climbing and bouldering. They have a down-turned profile that focuses power to the toes and a tensioned midsole that cranks the sole before it gets glued down.
- Construction is leather from mid to rear foot, synthetic in the forefoot.
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot. The rear is unlined.
- Elastic with instep Velcro® to add some torsional rigidity.
- Concave 'Love Bump' in the toebox eliminates dead space and lets your toes crimp small features.
- EPow construction creates a permanently tensioned, down-turned shoe.
- Variable thickness rubber sole and rand provide long wear and flexibility.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|