Evolv Nexxo Rock Shoes - Unisex
New to the Chris Sharma series is the Nexxo. These aggressive, but sensitive shoes are tuned for steep climbing and bouldering. They have a down-turned profile that focuses power to the toes and a tensioned midsole that cranks the sole before it gets glued down.
- Construction is leather from mid to rear foot, synthetic in the forefoot.
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot. The rear is unlined.
- Elastic with instep Velcro® to add some torsional rigidity.
- Concave 'Love Bump' in the toebox eliminates dead space and lets your toes crimp small features.
- EPow construction creates a permanently tensioned, down-turned shoe.
- Variable thickness rubber sole and rand provide long wear and flexibility.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|