MEC Levitate Shorts - Women's
Having to adjust your shorts every 5 minutes definitely takes away from your runner's high. These shorts have length through the inseam to minimize shorts crawl and make bystander flashing a non-issue. A quick-drying technical fabric and comfortable liner keeps things light, never clingy.
- Stretch fabric is a blend of recycled polyester and spandex that's light and fast to dry.
- Boxer brief liner has Polygiene antimicrobial treatment.
- Wide waistband sits comfortably across your hips.
- Waist adjusts with an internal drawcord.
- Zippered back pocket and small waistband pocket hold your gels and bobby pins.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.