MEC Levitate Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Having to adjust your shorts every 5 minutes definitely takes away from your runner's high. These shorts have length through the inseam to minimize shorts crawl and make bystander flashing a non-issue. A quick-drying technical fabric and comfortable liner keeps things light, never clingy.
- Stretch fabric is a blend of recycled polyester and spandex that's light and fast to dry.
- Boxer brief liner has Polygiene antimicrobial treatment.
- Wide waistband sits comfortably across your hips.
- Waist adjusts with an internal drawcord.
- Zippered back pocket and small waistband pocket hold your gels and bobby pins.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.