An inflatable SUP that's fun for paddling on rivers, lakes and mellow expanses of flat water. Based on the proven template of Waterman's Brian Keaulana BK Pro, this inflatable is one of the only models on the market to offer a winged swallow tail design with a shaped tail and slightly pointed nose. It offers beginner to advanced paddlers great stability and excellent overall performance.
- iSUP inflatable rigid bottom is doubled walled PVC for durability.
- Recommended inflation of 14-17+ psi is higher than most other inflatables on the market. The pressure and density allows it to hold a consistent realistic rocker that performs like a hard board.
- Fabric infused coating resists solar degradation and has an air block system that prevents the material from losing air pressure even if abraded.
- 1mm coating density won't crack or crease even if you leave the deflated board folded for a long period of time.
- Safe round rails.
- Fin is a Thruster Cuttlefish, the Cuttlefish fin system allows you to swap it out for a different fin.
- D ring for attaching a leash.
- Includes a big deck pad, fin, pump, repair kit, travel bag and board strap.
|Length||3.3m (10ft. 11in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.