These high-performance socks help to promote recovery and reduce swelling by placing direct pressure on your muscles. They force lactic acid out of the muscle and speeds post-workout recovery. Graduated compression gradually decreases as it gets closer to your heart, accelerating blood flow and reducing swelling.
- Made of nylon and spandex.
- Anatomically correct left and right foot allows targeted cushioning where it's needed.
- Padded cushioning through the soles and at heel and toe where maximum impact occurs.
- Compressive arch support promotes blood flow and reduces fatigue.
- Seamless toe.
- Air-Zone for breathability at the top of foot.
- CRx compression improves blood circulation, reduces lactic acid build-up, lessens cramps and soreness, quickens recovery time.
- Pressure, measured at 18-30mmHg, is greatest at the farthest part of the limb from the heart.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Recovery compression|