These high-performance socks help to reduce blistering and hot spots. They also improve circulation, reduce swelling and fatigue, and improve muscle performance. Graduated compression gradually decreases as it gets closer to your heart, accelerating blood flow and reducing swelling.
- Made of nylon NanoGlide PTFE and spandex.
- NanoGLIDE yarn knit into heels and toes reduces blistering and hot spots and keeps your feet dry.
- Fabric provides UPF 30+ protection.
- Anatomically correct left and right foot allows targeted cushioning where it's needed.
- Padded cushioning at heel and toe where maximum impact occurs.
- Compressive arch support promotes blood flow and reduces fatigue.
- Seamless toe.
- Air-Zone for breathability at the top of foot.
- CRx compression improves blood circulation, reduces lactic acid build-up, lessens cramps and soreness, quickens recovery time.
- Pressure, measured at 18-30mmHg, is greatest at the farthest part of the limb from the heart.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|