MEC Sanctuary Tights - Women's
Designed for fluid movements and stretchy pursuits. The wide waistband sits flat across your hips, and flat-lock stitching feels smooth and reduces chafing.
- Made of quick-drying polyester and spandex fabric.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Comfortable waistband is made of nylon, polyester, and spandex.
- Internal pocket for keys or cards.
- Locker loop inside for easy drying and hanging.
- Inseam is 28.5 in. for all sizes.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.