MEC Joule Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Change your gear – not your running program – as the weather changes with the season. These mid-weight tights are designed for shoulder seasons, when it's a little too cold for shorts and a little too warm for your winter wear.
- Made of stretch twill nylon blended with polyester and LYCRA® that has great stretch and recovery.
- Ergonomic shape and fit for total freedom of movement.
- Wide no-roll waistband with internal drawcord.
- Zippered stash pocket at centre back.
- Reflective tabs on lower legs.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.