Nike Printed Trail Kiger Jacket - Women's
What makes trail running amazing is also what makes it tricky. When crazy weather happens, when you've clocked an epic run, you might be miles away from home. This weather-resistant jacket packs up small. It's ready for Mother Nature. Bring it along as a layer to quickly ward off chills once you've sweated it out on the trail.
- Front body, sleeves and hood are made from wind-stopping ripstop polyester.
- Lower front, back and arm Dri-Fit panels combine polyester with a spandex taffeta to pull sweat away from your heat zones.
- 2-way full front zipper puts venting into your hands.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered chest one keep keys and valuables safe.
- Low-profile stowable hood doesn't get in your way, but comes in handy when there's a wind.
- Reflective details keep you seen by headlamps and headlights.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|