Make your way through long tours and one-day speed ascents through difficult terrain. The Waymakers suit extended touring days in the backcountry, but have superb downhill performance for hitting all the chutes and glades on the way back to the hut. 35-degree cuff mobility provides performance and full freedom of movement. The bindings are tweaked with touring locks, so they don't rattle while you hike and the liners have flex zones to eliminate hot spots.
- Shell is Pebax with carbon reinforcement in the cuff and shell for increased responsiveness and power transmission.
- Intuition liner has a flex zone for easy climbing and freedom of movement.
- 3 lightweight Triad wire buckles and a 35mm power strap provide a solid foot wrap.
- Touring locks keep the buckles in place, so they don't rattle while you hike.
- 35-degrees of cuff mobility.
- Cuff lever switches from freeski to walk mode.
- Last is 101mm in the mid foot.
- 110 flex index provides a natural walking stride.
- Includes touring grip pads and tech inserts.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + carbon|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|