The Ryder Strider Sunglasses have a rimless design that vents moisture and allows unobstructed views at any angle, even when you're dropped down low over the bars.
- Fits small to medium faces best.
- Frames are thermoplastic for durability, flexibility, and lightness.
- Injection moulded lenses reduce distortion and limit eye fatigue.
- Anti-slip nose pads keep the glasses in place and stick even better as your face gets wetter.
- Some colourways have Photochromic lenses that change with the conditions, ensuring you always have the right tint.
- Some styles are treated with a military grade anti-fog material to keep you fog-free. Anti-fog lenses perform at their best when clean. Simply wash the lenses with water and they’ll keep your vision clear. When not in use, anti-fog lenses are happiest stored in a warm, dry environment.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.