New Balance Ultra Hooded Jacket - Men's
Nature is amazing, but sometimes it doesn’t coordinate with your training schedule. Athlete designed, this wind-proof, water-resistant shell encourages you step outside. Raglan sleeves offer a full range of movement and elastic cuffs help keep out the chill. A bonded front pocket holds a key and credit card. If the sun starts to shine again, the jacket packs down small enough to fit in its own pocket.
- Made of wind-blocking nylon.
- Adjustable hood can be secured with a tab when it’s not being used.
- Zipped front pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Raglan sleeves provide free range of movement.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem keep out chilly drafts.
- Reflective logos keep you safe and visible in low light conditions.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.