MEC Tempo Wind Breaker Jacket - Women's
Cold, windy weather is no deal breaker. Stick with your plans and get your miles in or your workout done. Using a stretch-woven fabric, this shell won't restrict movement. The fabric is breathable, but provides a barrier to block cold wind. And a mesh-lined hood keeps your ears covered and your hair out of your eyes.
- Stretch woven recycled polyester is blended with spandex: wind-resistant, breathable and fast to dry.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Mesh-lined hood has a drawcord and chinguard.
- Front zippered pockets, one with internal cord port.
- Hem has a drawcord and is slightly dropped in back for coverage.
- Reflective details keep you visible.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.