MEC Intensity Bra - Women's
Get medium support through your endurance or strength workouts. Added mesh in high sweat areas give you breathability through inversions and your weekend long run.
- Solid colours are soft polyester and spandex that's fast drying, wicking and breathable.
- Striped colours are organic cotton and spandex space-dyed for some visual pop.
- Wide straps add support.
- Removable modesty cups.
- Perforated mesh added to high sweat areas in the back.
- Elasticated band under bust for comfort and support.
- Pairs nicely with the Sequence Tank.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.