Cut-to-fit skins made of mohair for secure grip when climbing and superior glide with each stride. Because mohair fibers are hollow inside they remain flexible and soft even at very low temperatures and prevent ice and snow build up. The result is a skin that is fast and exceptionally smooth gliding in all temperatures. Perfect for rando racing and long tours or traverses.
- Material is 100% mohair with a water-repellent treatment and waterproof membrane layer.
- Edge + technology prevents edge fraying so you don't have to seal the edges after you cut the skin to fit.
- Camlock+ tail attachment uses plastic end hook on a synthetic strap that clamps onto ski tails of all widths and thicknesses.
- Wire bail tip attachment is simple and lightweight.
- Uses regular Colltex adhesive (not CT40 Colltext Glue).
- Includes protective mesh sheets and a storage bag.
- Includes cutting tool for fitting to skis. If your skis are on the edge of a size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- 120 fits waists of 120 and less. 120 Small fits 161-170cm, 120 Med fits 171-180cm, 120 Large fits 181-190, 120 XL fits 191-200cm.
- 140 fits waists of 140 or less. 140 Small fits 161-170cm, 140 Med fits 171-180cm, 140 Large fits 181-190, 140 XL fits 191-200cm.
|Length||155 cm, 165 cm, 175 cm, 185cm|