Enjoy the portability of an inflatable SUP. The design is versatile enough to paddle flat lakes or moving water, and it suits yoga or touring. High air pressure and a built-in deck stiffener give you performance comparable to a hard board, and a full quiver of fins lets you adapt to any environment and activity. An excellent craft for the recreational paddler who wants try it all.
- Inflates to 15PSI for flex-free performance.
- PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Axis acrylic stiffener integrated into the deck improves performance without adding weight or making the board hard to roll up.
- Grippy foam deck keeps you onboard through rough waters and radical manoeuvres.
- 6 D-rings let you attach gear.
- 3 handles allow easy carrying.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts. The set of two 2in., two 5in. and one 9in. lets you select the combo right for you and the conditions.
- Includes repair kit, a high pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag with integrated backpack straps.
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Packed size||85 x 47 x 10cm|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.