This Baron is beefy. At 6-inches thick, it has the volume to float large-scale paddlers, or welcome the whole family aboard. It offers great stability for lake and river trips, fitness paddling, or even SUP yoga, if that's your thing. And if you choose an inflatable SUP you don't need to pay storage fees, or attach a big rack to your car.
- Diamond textured foam deck offers great grip and a non-slip surface. Heavy-duty PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- Reliable C7 Leafield valve.
- 3 slots for fins let you customize tracking and turning options to suit conditions.
- Includes 5 removable, interchangeable nylon fins that flex to absorb impact without breaking. 2, 2-inch fins. 2, 5-inch fins. Single 9-inch fin.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- 3 stainless steel D rings for lashing gear or attaching a leash.
- Includes a backpack for carrying and storage, a pump with pressure gauge, valve adapter and repair kit.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 4in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|