Whether you’re racing or paddling for fitness, less weight in your hands translates to better performance. This composite layup creates a light, beautifully balanced paddle without the sticker shock of full carbon. Made with input from legendary big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, its one-part construction puts more of your power into propulsion than 2-piece models.
- Regular flex allows all-around use.
- Monocoque one-piece construction for efficient energy transfer.
- Comfortable Ergo Grip reduces fatigue so you can go harder and further.
- Teardrop blade shape provides clean entry and release for all types of paddling and water conditions.
- Blade is carbon-forged for impact resistance, and finely honed to cut through water like a knife.
- Blade area is 16 x 8.5in or 90 square inches.
- Shaft is 70% carbon, 30% fibreglass so it’s light in your hands and on your wallet.
- To determine length, add 8in. to your height for surfing and 9in. for other types of paddling. Paddle is uncut
|Blade material||Carbon fibre|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||41 x 22cm (16 x 8½in.)|