Designed by veteran Lee Bonfiglio, the Octane Carbon Paddle has a high cadence blade so you can transfer your effort to the water more efficiently. If you’re paddling for fun, that means fewer strokes with less fatigue. If you’re after performance, it means more distance and speed for every stroke. This 3-piece version packs up nicely with inflatable SUPs.
- Carbon twill shaft for comfort and control.
- Blade is nylon reinforced with carbon.
- Adjustable height for sharing between paddlers or fine-tuning to conditions.
- Lever-lock height adjustment is easy to use on the water.
- Breaks down to 3 pieces for travel or storage. Each piece is less than 91cm.
- Adjusts from 188–218cm.
|Blade material||Carbon reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||47 x 18cm (18½ x 7.1in.)|