New Balance Windblocker Jacket - Women's
Your desire to run doesn’t stop when the temperature drops. Made of NB Heat fabric, this brushed-knit jacket is made to tick off kilometres on icy mornings and dark evenings. It's lightweight, warm, wicks away moisture, and has thumbholes for easy layering with gloves. The back vent and material is designed to breathe as you pick up the intensity, and the zippered pockets give you secure storage for your keys, phone and hot chocolate money.
- Made of wind-blocking, water-resistant polyester and spandex.
- 3 zippered pockets to securely hold your stuff.
- Thumbholes keep your wrists covered when not in use, and have a soft spot for wiping.
- Drop back hem for a bit of extra coverage and warmth.
- Back vent for breathability.
- Reflective logos and trims for visibility.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.