New Balance Bonded Tech Fleece Jacket - Men's
Wind, rain or snow – this athletic jacket keeps you moving. A tightly woven shell, fleeced interior and deep hood helps you stay on schedule when the weather gets dicey. Ribbing on cuffs, full zip and underarm eyelets augment your temperature.
- NB heat body fabric is polyester microfleece – breathable, warm and weather-resistant.
- Ribbing on cuffs and bottom hem.
- Drawcord hood.
- 2-way zip plus underarm eyelets.
- Athletic fit with a slightly casual aesthetic holds up at the coffee shop or bookstore.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.