MEC Lined Continuum Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $55.00 $55.00
- Original price $75.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Charge up one more hill, brave some wet flurries, or get in some laps on your snowshoes. These pants are lined to add warmth, but the cut is still tapered and narrow. And both layers have enough stretch for offer easy movement.
- Polyester and spandex blend is stretch woven with 4-way stretch and DWR finish for water resistance.
- Fully lined with a recycled polyester and spandex fabric that moves moisture, adds warmth and has an anti-microbial finish.
- Wide waistband with external drawcord keeps it comfy.
- Faux fly.
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement.
- 2 hand pockets and a rear hidden zippered pocket on back hip.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.