MEC Nitro Thermal Run Jacket - Women's
Winter: a chance to go flat out without overheating. This go-to running jacket works as a mid-layer in cold situations or as an outer layer when it's not too fierce. Soft, highly breathable fleece has a weather-resistant recycled polyester overlay on the upper body and hood. A full zip gives you venting options to adapt to changing conditions as you run.
- Made of brushed polyester, spandex fleece that wicks moisture and breathes well.
- Overlay fabric on arms, chest and hood is wind and water resistant recycled polyester.
- Hood provides full coverage of head and ears.
- Zip has a soft fleece chin guard.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, one with cord port.
- Hidden thumb loops are practical for running, and have a sleek profile when not needed.
- Reflective elements let you extend your training into the night.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.