Could it be the coolest roof rack going? The Hullavator has a lift assist that lifts up to 19kg, or 90% of a kayak's weight, to load it easily from the side of your car. Fits on Thule Aero bars too.
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction resists corrosion.
- Gas-assist struts lift and lower19kg, allowing one person to load and unload the kayak.
- Loads from waist level, at the side of the vehicle.
- Double extending arms lower the kayak to 101cm.
- Corrosion-resistant cradles expand to fit wide kayaks.
- 8 touch points are padded to protect the boat's hull.
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak: bow, stern, and 2 tie-down straps.
- Max weight is 35kg.
- It's possible to fit up to 2 carriers per vehicle.
- Fits kayaks up to 91cm wide.
|Requires roof rack||Yes|
|Material||Aluminum + steel|
|Number of boats||1|
|Locks to roof rack||No|
|Includes tie-down straps||Yes|