Hoka Clifton 2 Road Running Shoes - Women's
Light, stripped down, and possibly the smoothest ride on the market. The Hoka Clifton 2 provides amazing cushioning at an impossibly light weight. They bring the feeling of running on grass to running in the concrete jungle. The early-stage Meta-rocker sculpting provides a fluid, efficient ride. And the uppers use a layered, welded SpeedFrame to add security and protection.
- Uppers are ultra-light, no-sew SpeedFrames with 3 welded layers for support and protection.
- Lightly padded tongue increases protection and comfort.
- Midsoles use full-length Hoka CMEVA for shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Deep foot frame allows the foot to sink deeply into the midsole and adds integrated stability.
- Early stage Meta-rocker midsoles have a shaped transition zone behind the metatarsal heads to encourage a smooth fast transitions to the forefoot.
- Outsoles have strategic high-abrasion zones and provide overall lightweight traction and fluid ground contact.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.