Stay gourmet and fully hydrated on long camping and canoe trips. Super strong construction means the Tundra 65 survives whitewater and backyard adventures. Ultra-thick reinforced insulation keeps contents ice-age chilly for days, and withstands the extreme cold of dry ice without cracking. Certified grizzly proof (yeti resistance tbd).
- Roto-moulded construction is durable with exceptional impact resistance.
- 5cm thick Permafrost Insulation in body and 7.6cm in lid.
- Aluminum rod reinforced lid with integrated self-stopping hinge won't hyper-extend.
- Textured lid is grippy and super-strong (use it as a standing or sitting surface).
- EPDM rubber full-coverage seal eliminates air exchange.
- Includes removable dry goods rack.
- Doublehaul handles with comfortable textured grips ensure rock-solid hauling.
- Robust rubber T-latches keep contents secure.
- Integrated tie-down slots keep it in-place while still allowing on-the-go access.
- Vortex drain system is leakproof.
- Accommodates 39, 355ml cans when using recommended 2:1 ice to beverage ratio.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|External dimensions||41 x 44 x 77cm|