Whether you're fixing your friend's bike or repairing a bent tent pole, this multi-tool delivers. The pliers can be activated with the simple push of a button, and it has a pocket clip to set it right where you need it.
- Spring loaded pliers are activated by button for easy one-handed access.
- Stainless steel handle is ultra-durable and won't rust.
- Partially serrated blade.
- Needle nose pliers have a wide bolt gripping section.
- Each individual tool locks in-place for safe use.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.