Pull off more forward strokes as you paddle for fitness or tour to the far edge of the lake. The displacement hull is a good size for paddlers up 230lb. The shape tracks straight and true so you make fewer sweeps and faster, smoother progress. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Carrying handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Lots of lash points to store gear on deck for long days or overnight missions.
- Modified race fin has a large surface area to increase lateral stability and improve tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|